Monday, April 15, 2013

Man Candy Monday - Mikael Kenta


"Mondays are hard." smiley Tongue


It's Monday already??? Well thank God there's no shortage of scorching hot dudes around to make the day better! This week I'm featuring the filthy yummy Mikael Kenta. Cuz...well...I tend to like 'em a little bit on the "scary hot" side. Yeah, daddy. And trust...this one's definitely making an eventual appearance in the Savannah Rossi Chronicles...

Please enjoy and feel free to leave comments! 


(click on any image to get a better view)


Don't talk, just pull me by my hair into the cave and call it good...






"Yes, hello...Satan? I'd like to sell my soul..."



Road trip! I wonder if it's gonna be a bumpy ride...



Oh, Mr. Warrior...what a big spear you have...



Oh, alright...I like 'em on the sensitive side, too...



Thank you for improving my Monday, Mr. Kenta! ♥

Come on back next week for more testosterone-laden treats!
And check out the MCM archive to see who you've missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment