Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Properly" - My Guest Post at The Erotic Writer blog


Hey Lil Lovers!

I'm very excited to have a freshly written story featured today at The Erotic Writer blog. I adore this site shared by three wonderful writers full of all kinds of erotic writing from the beautifully poetic to the downright filthy, disturbing and weird (I'm a girly girl and I tend to lean toward the former but sometimes I just can't help myself and I just have to sneak a deliciously deviant peek!). They don't usually have guest posts, but they are looking for a new contributor so I submitted for consideration and they posted it. If you want to test me out before you buy any of my books, this is a perfect opportunity to do so - it's free and you don't have to do any downloading! Please hop over and check it out (and please write sweet comments there about me - it makes me look good!). smiley Thumbsup




No comments:

Post a Comment