Sunday, March 17, 2013

Last Day of Hound Dog Tour!

Well, I made it through without too many bruises!  Our last day of tour has two stops: 

Did a guest post at the wonderful Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews (it's quite humorous, if I do say so myself):




And an author spotlight with my "offensive cover" (lol! well, Marilyn writes books for young adults - it's not a cover for the kids, most certainly!) on Writing on the Sunny Side of the Street. The blog is GORGEOUS, so go check it out and surf around a bit:






And now it's time to put this baby to bed! I'd like to take this opportunity to give a HUGE thank you to all the bloggers who participated in my very first tour! Thank you sincerely for your time, your efforts, your pimping and your wonderful reviews and feedback. My heart is full! I hope I have been able to turn you into fans as well. Please NEVER hesitate to ask if I can do anything for you at all. ♥


Participating Blogs:





No comments:

Post a Comment