Saturday, March 16, 2013

Hound Dog Tour - Day 16 with Seductive Romance Reviews

Running late today...busy Saturday for me so far! It also doesn't help that I'm a good three hours behind everyone else in the country, either... smiley Shrug

Anyway, today is the second to last day of the whirlwind Hound Dog Tour and I am honored to have received a wonderful review from Brandelyn at Seductive Romance Reviews!

"I think this story was very well written and certainly kept me engaged throughout the novella. I was impressed with Rafferty's writing and her ability to pull me in from the first few pages."

Please stop by the blog for the full review AND my play list and smack some love all over the place while you're at it. They're also doing a HUGE giveaway on their Facebook page, so don't forget to enter!

Thank you, Brandelyn! ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment