Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hound Dog Tour Day 13 - Review & Interview with Nudge Wink Wink


Happy Hump Day, Lil Lovers! 

On today's tour stop I have the privilege of being hosted on Nudge Wink Wink by the wonderful Lady Pokingham, who was my very first blog reviewer when I released Rock & Roll back in October. I am so thrilled with her review that I don't even know what to say. I am speechless and humbled, because everything I try to do as a writer, she got. Made my whole month! *sniff* 

"Rafferty has managed to tell an engaging story with well written sex scenes in a very short space!"

"Rafferty’s Savannah (Rossi) Chronicles are character driven with some hot sex thrown in there for good measure."

"With its fast paced dialogue and the reader waiting for the fire to ignite, the storyline and back-story of these characters is thoroughly captivating."

OH EM GEE, RIGHT??? And that's not even all!  smiley Crush

Please check it out by clicking Nudge Wink Wink's banner below -- and don't miss our wonderful interview as well; she left no stone unturned. Thank you, Lady Pokingham! You are DABOMB.COM!!! ♥




P.S. I now have a Facebook "fan" page...please come "like" me...I'm desperate like that! smiley Pray



No comments:

Post a Comment